Cocorosie- Lemonade

Friday 21 October 2011

22. My Beautiful Cast

GABRIEL McCOOK
Age 17
Scotland
I have chosen to use Gabriel McCook as my main protagonist in my music video, due to his interesting look. I feel he carries about him the air of a 'tortured soul', if he were a character from literature it would be easy to compare him to 'Heathcliff' from Wuthering Heights, due to his endless supply of paradoxical wit, and his capacity of knowledge, not forgetting his incredible ability to love. These are the qualities I would really like my main character to have. On the plus side, Gabriel and I live very close together, and have virtually the same timetables, which will prove convenient during filming. Though I am sure Gabriel is a great actor, he does not take drama, but this will not be problematic as the role does not require acting skills, merely great patience while shooting the beginning scene, as it requires an hour long standing completely still. I have every faith that Gabriel will excel at this particular task.
ELLA BROLLY
Age 17
Ireland
Although the female protagonist appears rarely in the video, she is still a vital character, and who better to play it than Ella Brolly!? She is a beautiful, bubbly character, always up for a good time, and will inject the perfect balance of life into my video. She appears in the chorus, when the two are dancing in masks and in the sparkler scene. Throughout this we will not get a chance to see her face, but as she is a top dancer, receiving some of the highest AS dance results in Britain, it is clear that I could not have chosen a better girl to dance in my video.


No comments:

Post a Comment