Cocorosie- Lemonade

Thursday 6 October 2011

13. Institution Research

When researching institutions that may produce, distribute and exhibit my film, I had to search for producers of similar videos to mine. This is what I found....

DO IT FOR THE GIRLS
Carl Peterson owns a production company called 'Do it for the Girls'. The company deals with areas of fashion, film, music video, design and artist management. A majority of their main clients typically have similar genres to the song I am using 'Lemonade', the genre being folk, freak folk and soft hip hop.
Some past clients of theirs include
The Film Company
Johanna Kunin
and
Moorea Malatt

Here is a prezi to show my research and findings, including some of the previous music videos by 'Do it for the Girls':


No comments:

Post a Comment