Cocorosie- Lemonade

Wednesday 19 October 2011

21. Location, Location, Location



I have planned where I will be shooting my video, this is a vital part of the production process, as the setting can really impact the outcome of the film. I will be shooting most of the footage in my home town, Findhorn. It is a very picturesque area, with green areas of land and a beautiful beach and bay. It is also a relatively quiet area, where I will not be disturbed whilst shooting my footage. This is vital as I intend to do an hour long shot of my protagonist, and I will need to have an empty area, without people and their pets. It is also relevant to mention that I must shoot my video in a short period of time, as it is autumn, on the edge of winter, and the leaves are beginning to turn brown and fall, and the snow is on its way.

This is the field in which I will shoot the majority of my footage, including:
the beginning scene of the boy standing,
the dancing people in masks,
The lemonade stand, and the lemonade glasses
The lemonade stand lit by the torch
The people holding the sparklers
The Bickens Field- Findhorn
This is the road where I will shoot the car scene. It is important that the road is not busy, as this could prove dangerous for my main protagonist, who sits at the side, the people in the car, and people in other cars, as it may prove a distraction. This road leads only to the beach, and people do not frequent visits to the beach at night time, so it will be safe. Cars also drive very slowly here, as the speed limit is 15mph, so there is little chance of an accident.

This is the beach, where I will shoot my final scenes, of the lemonade stand in the ocean. As it is winter I will have to be careful of the temperature.
Findhorn Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment