Cocorosie- Lemonade

Monday 10 October 2011

15. Animated Video




I have decided the shots I am going to shoot for my music video, drawn them out roughly, and added them over the soundtrack on animoto.com. This way I know how much I am going to have to film, and which specific shots I will need to use. I have worked it out so that there is 5 main events happening, but they all run along the same theme. There is no particular narrative evident in my music video, but this is intentional, as the song has no dominating storyline. Instead we have glimpses of the main character, a lemonade seller (as the song is called lemonade) selling his lemonade in strange, abnormal ways, such as at the side of the road at night. This matches the ominous lyrics of the song, with its unpredictable atmosphere. There is also recurring shots that introduce another character, female, however we do not see her face, as the two are wearing masks and dancing eerily.
I think that although I could not choose the time frames on animoto, the random feel injects a very interesting atmosphere to the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment