Cocorosie- Lemonade

Monday 16 January 2012

Digipak

Now my music video is complete I am going to focus on creating a digipak that complements the style of my music video. I have been playing around with some still frames taken directly from my movie, and edited using photoshop.

Possible digipak cover
However, although creating this has been a great practise for my photoshop skills, this is not the cover I will use. I want to create an entirely new image, using my main characters wearing their masks.

Approximate layout of the cover
This will follow this sort of layout, with the character sitting cross legged in front of a plain white/black background. There are 6 sides to the digipak, so therefore I will take the same picture, using all four characters, each different character will be on a different side. The remaining two side will be for the song names and also the CD. I will use still images taken directly from the movie for these sides.
Layout of my digipak

No comments:

Post a Comment