Cocorosie- Lemonade

Thursday 9 February 2012

Template of poster

Here is a simple mock up of my design, not using same fonts.


I have been inspired by 'MGMT's' poster, 'Oracular Spectacular' to create my own. I loved its elegant simplicity, featuring only the most important desired information, the release date, name of album and one featured popular song. I will also include when it is available to download.

I will use fonts that I have already used on my digipak, in order to create synergy in all Cocorosie products. Also I will be using the same image I used on the front of my digipak as the main image on my poster, in order for people to easily recognise it in the shops.

It is also a very bright colour, which is a bonus as it will attract attention, and stand out against  other posters.

No comments:

Post a Comment