Cocorosie- Lemonade

Monday 13 February 2012

Creating my Poster

First Design

Second Design
What I originally thought was going to be a simple process, laying out the poster has proved to be more difficult. The simplest things have to be taken into account, colour, font, layout must be carefully picked in order make the most eye catching and appealing poster possible. This was my original idea, however it looks ultimately too scattered and amateur. My next design is more effective as the album cover is placed large on the poster, this will help potential customers to recognise the album on the shelves.


However it was still not quite right, so I have changed the blue colour to a grey, that has been used also in the album cover. This helps to draw all aspects of the poster together and helps to draw out features in the image and also in the detail writing below. I have written the 'COCOROSIE' in the same font as used on the image, with a highlight to make it stand out. The other font is the same as I used on the back of the album, for synergy.
Chosen Design

No comments:

Post a Comment