Cocorosie- Lemonade

Thursday 15 March 2012

4. Audience Feedback



Here is my final post, the completion of my A2 Media Coursework. And I will finish with a bit of Audience Feedback. In it I have interviewed some of my peers asking what they thought was successful, and what they thought should be improved. A range of different opinions were uncovered. As well as this I have done a class poll, coming up with these points.
Positive: +
The editing was to the beat.
The genre of the video is in keeping with that of the song.
It was creative.
The location was good, as it was not shot in school, which can be tempting.
Negative: -
The lip syncs are out of time.

My video has been posted on Youtube since the 12 of January 2012, and currently I have had 681 views.
From the statistics provided by Youtube, I am able to see that my video is most popular in these countries. the darker the green, the more popular it is. Therefore I can tell it is most popular in America, Canada and the UK.



It also states that:
Audiences
This video is most popular with:
Gender Age
Female 18-24
Female 13-17
                35-44 Female. This shows that the research for my target
audience was very successful and accurate.

Total views: 681
Ratings: 4Comments: 0Favourites: 3
Likes: 4
Dislikes: 0

 

Significant discovery events, this is intersting as it corresponds to my media exam research, postmodernism.
Date Event Views
A
22/02/2012First referral from YouTube – mh_lolz5
B
22/02/2012First referral from YouTube search – cocorosie lemonade2
C
18/02/2012First referral from YouTube search – lemonade cocorosie7
D
20/01/2012First referral from – twitter.com3
E
19/01/2012First referral from YouTube search – cocorosie 20123
F
18/01/2012First referral from YouTube search – cocorosie2
G
14/01/2012First view from a mobile device 563
H
14/01/2012First embedded on – alevelbrownpaper.blogspot.com40
I
14/01/2012First embedded on – facebook.com14
J
14/01/2012First referral from – facebook.com13
From my audience feedback I have been able to make significant changes to my video, taking on both the positive and negative feedback, it is also interesting to see exactly where my video has been popular, which gender and on which devices it has been viewed. I can take this on board now and use the information to make my future videos more successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment