Cocorosie- Lemonade

Saturday 5 November 2011

24. Risk Assessment

Throughout my previous posts I have included certain elements that could prove to be hazardous during filming. Here is a full risk assessment for my music video.

The Road: When shooting the lemonade stand at the side of the road we will have to be in complete darkness with no headlights for a split second. I will need to make sure I am on a quiet road, where there are no cars or pedestrians that this will affect.

Risk Level: Moderate

Equally I will have to make sure my main character is placed on the road in a safe place, such as on the pavement so that if a vehicle does come he is not in danger.

Risk Level: Moderate

The Elements: As we have now entered November, winter is clearly on its way, this morning was the first frost, meaning the temperature has dropped. I must beware of icy ground in all of my shots as this could lead to somebody slipping and falling.

Risk Level: Moderate

I will need to take precaution whilst taking my first shot of my character stood in a field, sped up, that he does not get too cold, as this can lead to hypothermia, especially if he is stood still.

Risk Level: Low




1. I will monitor this closely
2. I will have myself and another monitoring


AREA / ACTIVITY ASSESSED                                                                                                  DATE ASSESSED

What are the hazards?
Who might be harmed?
How severe could the harm be?
A
What controls are in place?
How likely is an accident?
B
Risk Rating

A x B
What extra controls are needed?
Who will action the extra controls?
When will they be in place?
Initial when complete.
New Risk Rating?
The Road
Driver
Director
Protagonist

Serious  2
More than 3 days off.


Road Safety
Stay on Pavement
Quiet Road
Visibility

Med.     2
Likely




3-4
REVIEW

1

Take road safety procedures
Director
During Filming



The Elements









Director
Protagonist
Mild 1
Keep Moving
Warm Clothes
Hot Drinks
Slim 1
1-2
Fine
None
-
-

RISK ASSESSMENT CONDUCTED BY:- Maud Start

SIGNATURE:- Maud Start


No comments:

Post a Comment