Cocorosie- Lemonade

Wednesday 14 September 2011

5. Permission from the record label

In order to use Cocorosie's "Lemonade" in my media coursework it is vital that I seek permission from the record label. As I was unable to find an email address, I have printed out a letter that I will send via Royal Mail to the record company, [PIAS] UK. Here is a copy of the letter I will send.




[PIAS] UK

Unit 24

Farm Lane Trading Centre

101 Farm Lane
London

SW6 1QJ

14th September 2011

Dear Sir/Madam at [PIAS] UK,

I am a sixth form student from Gordonstoun School, in the North of Scotland. I am doing media studies for my A-Level and have chosen to create a music video for my coursework. As I have always very much admired the music of Cocorosie, ‘Lemonade’ in particular, I would love to create a video for this track. I would like to ask you for permission to use this track in my coursework, as I believe it is has the perfect tone, beat and ambience for the video I would like to make. It would be solely used in my coursework for educational purposes, without commercial gain, no copyright infringement intended. Your permission would be very agreeable.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Maud Start

No comments:

Post a Comment